What can they do for you?
Real estate contracts often contain contingency clauses that allow buyers in the house inspection (usually at their expense). The inspection provides a comprehensive review of the infrastructure of the property.
- To determine any active infestation by wood destroying organisms.
- Section 1 on the report will be items that need immediate attention because of active infestation. Lenders usually want the work performed prior to the funding of the loan.
- Section II on the report will be items that could cause infestation if not corrected, could cause damage.
- This inspection encompasses roof, plumbing, electrical and heating and any other accessible area of the structure.
- A detailed report will be written with recommendation for repair or further inspections by a specialist.
- Well and Septic
- Hazardous Materials
- Contractor's Home Inspection
- Well Quality Test
- Chimney/Fireplace Inspection
- Heating and Air Conditioning
- Structural Engineering